Shipping options are currently limited due to the COVID-19 pandemic. If no shipping methods are available for your location, please consider an ebook purchase instead.
If you have a question or need help with your order, please contact our customer service representative Raquel Moreno. You can reach her by email at email@example.com or by phone at (214) 750-3600, ext 125 during our business hours (9am–6pm CT, Monday–Friday).
Orders are processed and shipped within 2–3 business days of receipt. All orders ship from Libertyville or University Park, IL. Cost of shipping varies by location (see shipping calculator at checkout). Please also note that shipping times may take longer during US holidays.
United States and Canada
- USPS Media Mail (5–10 business days, once shipped)*
- USPS Priority Mail (3–4 business days, once shipped)*
- FedEx Ground (1–5 days, once shipped)**
- FedEx Express Saver (3 days, once shipped)**
*Not available for Canada
**Not available for Alaska and Hawaii
- Priority Mail International (7–14 business days, once shipped)**
- First Class Mail International (7–21 business days, once shipped)**
- FedEx International Economy (5–10 business days, once shipped)
- FedEx International Priority (2–5 business days, once shipped)
*We do not ship physical products to Australia
**See the list of USPS international service disruptions here
Return and Replacement Policy
All sales are final. If your book is damaged, you are eligible to receive a replacement if you contact us within 30 days of when your purchase was placed and provide a description of the product condition. You must also have a receipt or proof of purchase.
If you are eligible to receive a replacement, your copy will be shipped via USPS Media Mail within two business days after your request is processed.