“When it comes to who reigns supreme in social commerce, John Lawson is a legend! In this book, John shows you how to leverage Social Media and make it a potent, highly effective, and efficient lever to grow your business.”
—Paul Greenberg, Cofounder of DealsDirect and CEO of the Australian National Online Retailers Association
” John Lawson is a master Internet marketer and social commerce expert who sells millions of dollars’ worth of products online and then liberally shares his hard-earned knowledge with us. This book is a MUST read to GROW your business.”
—Ramon Ray, Editor and Technology Evangelist, Smallbiztechnology.com
It’s not about Likes. It’s about sales.
You’re not special. Almost all businesses are online marketing these days—everyone tweets, posts to social networks, and blogs. What you’re doing now is not enough to make your business stand out.
Forget what all the self-proclaimed “social media gurus” are telling you. Being active on social media and being successful in social commerce are not the same things. Simply getting a bunch of followers or Likes doesn’t cut it anymore. In Kick Ass Social Commerce for E-Preneurs, award-winning digital media strategist John Lawson gives you a straight-shooting, no-holds-barred guide to social commerce. In other words, he shows you how to make money online using social media.
One of the most-respected and listened-to voices in the worlds of e-commerce and small business, Lawson stands alone because he can actually back up his words. Lawson is a multi-platform PowerSeller, whose internet businesses have rung up millions of dollars in sales.
In his book, Lawson and e-commerce author Debra Schepp take you step-by-step through:
- Creating a business plan using a simple, effective template, a proven blueprint for all stages of marketing—from start-up to empire
- Crafting messages for individual consumers and sharing them in real time to engage and convert
- Employing the best social commerce strategy for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and the hottest new social media sites
- Expertly leveraging features such as Likes, Retweets, Follows, Shares, and Reposts
- Building a thriving e-commerce business and keeping it vibrant and growing
What are you waiting for? Read this book and start kicking social commerce ass.
Download an Excerpt
Back to Top