About the Book
AVAILABLE FEBRUARY 2019
Getting fit and the body you want doesn’t mean giving up delicious food.
Fit and healthy have become some of the most popular tags on social media—it’s sexy to take excellent care of our bodies and minds. That’s why Jill de Jong, fitness model and personal trainer who provided the real-life body for video game adventure icon Lara Croft, along with nine of her fellow models have come together to share their food philosophies, expertise, and favorite recipes—their secrets to feeling healthy and looking great.
Models Do Eat is more than a simple cookbook—it invites you to think critically about nutrition and make better choices for yourself. If you’ve tried to drop some pounds by depriving yourself of food, you know how miserable and harmful it can be. This team of inspiring women is dedicated to help you make the healthiest possible choices for your body. These models love to eat and they eat a lot. With approaches from paleo and gluten-free eating to vegetarianism and veganism, and everything in-between, Models Do Eat is proof that there’s not just one correct way to eat well and feel beautiful.
Inside discover more than 100 delicious, healthful recipes that promote energy, glowing skin, shiny hair, and weight loss, including Mediterranean Breakfast Cups, Gluten-Free Endless Energy Matcha Muffins, Wholesome Mushroom Tacos, Coconut Basil Sweet Potato Fries, Bison Stew and Bone Broth, Charred Cauliflower with Peppers & Egg, Raw Vegan Cheesecake Bars, and more. These meals will jumpstart your own unique path to looking and feeling like your best self.
In addition to their recipe recommendations, you’ll get personal stories and insights from:
- Taylor Walker Sinning (Under Armour model with a Master’s in physical education)
- Courtney James (certified health coach and the face of Aerie and American Eagle)
- Lauren Williams (Personal trainer fitness model for Nike, Athleta, Target, and Women’s Health)
- Colleen Baxter (functional medicine practitioner who’s walked for Oscar de la Renta and posed for Vogue)
- Adela Capova (integrative nutritionist featured in Elle, Harper’s Bazaar, and GQ)
- Liana Werner-Gray (Miss Earth Australia and bestselling author of The Earth Diet and 10-Minute Recipes)
- Summer Rayne Oakes (certified holistic nutritionist featured in the elite Pirelli Calendar)
- Nikki Sharp (naturopath, raw foods expert, and frequent face on Access Hollywood and Extra! TV)
- Sarah DeAnna (bestselling author of Supermodel You)
Anyone can eat like a model and reap the benefits, inside and out. Models Do Eat shows you how.
Back to Top