Delight your family’s palate with a rainbow of delicious, plant-based dishes!
Have an array of mouths to feed? Stubborn preteen, picky toddler, or a spouse skeptical of anything labeled “vegan”? The Colorful Family Table is here to help.
Certified health coach, plant-based food blogger and author of The Colorful Kitchen Ilene Godofsky returns with more than 90 all-new plant-based recipes perfect for your family’s table. Created from simple, familiar ingredients, Ilene’s recipes are reader-tested to please even the most finicky family members.
Inside, discover healthy, seasonal recipes, including:
- Watermelon and Tofu Feta Salad
- Zucchini Corn Fritters with Basil Aioli
- Bacon, Kale & Apple Sammie
- Pumpkin-Stuffed Pumpkin Mac n Cheese
- Everything Bagel Pancakes & Spring Veggies with Hollandaise Sauce
- Blueberry Quinoa Cornbread Muffins
- Tempeh Tacos with Peach Salsa
- Ross’s Rainbow Veggie Kabobs
With easy-to-follow instructions (even for the kitchen novice!) and prep times destined for busy families, making meals as nutritious and delicious as they are eye-catching has never been easier. Make your family table a colorful family table, and spend more time enjoying the people who matter the most.
Back to Top