If you’re serious about growing your wealth, you can’t just be a power-player—you have to game the system. You need to win and keep winning. To get there, you need great connections with insider advice.
But it’s not as simple as tracking down the elite few—the wealth hackers of the world—and getting them to spill their secrets . . . Or is it?
Long gone are the days when captains of industry like Rockefeller and Carnegie dominated the economic arena. Today, the world’s richest individuals are a diverse group of idea-makers who prefer to keep their successes hidden from the public eye.
But what if you could simply call up this elite 1% and ask each to tell you the one priceless secret behind the making of their massive fortunes?
Bestselling author Greg Reid did just that, and now he’s giving hungry entrepreneurs private, behind-the-scenes access to 100 of the world’s wealthiest people—Hollywood producers, shipwreck explorers, video game composers, and more—as they reveal how they built their wealth, held onto it, and continue to thrive in an ever-changing economy. Follow Reid as he embarks on a year-long journey around the globe, meeting with the world’s most elusive, under-the radar billionaires to crack the code of prosperity, once and for all.
Wealth Made Easy is filled with eye-opening, real-world strategies, tips, and stories that will forever redefine the way you gauge your own success … and set you on the path toward your wildest dreams. Inside, discover exclusive, personal advice from those living at the top tier of wealth, including:
- Ernesto Ancira Jr., chairman, president, and CEO at The Ancira-Winton Chevrolet, Inc. (annual revenue: $1 billion)
- Craig Clemens, renowned ad copywriter of $1 billion in sales and cofounder of Golden Hippo Media
- Dwight Damon Jr., industry-leading orthodontist widely known for his development of the innovative Damon System
- Scott Duffy, business growth expert who has worked for CBS, Sportsline, NBC Internet, and FOXSports.com
- Marshall Ezralow, founder of the Ezralow Company, a Southern California real estate development company managing more than 20,000 apartments
- Tonino Lamborghini, founder of the Tonino Lamborghini Company and son of Ferruccio Lamborghini—creator of the world famous Lamborghini sports cars—and heir to the Lamborghini fortune
And many more.
In the tradition of Napoleon Hill’s Think and Grow Rich, Wealth Made Easy offers direct, actionable advice with every flip of the page. Supplemented with useful sidebars and inspirational quotes, this book will be your step-by-step guide to making it big–directly from the brilliant minds of those who already have.
Back to Top